Kellygreen opened in 1994 in the A.B. Kelly mansion, located at 131 Elm Street (Rt. 36) in Tionesta, PA. This beautiful Queen Anne-Eastlake style home features impressive woodwork, original English stained glass windows, five unique mantels, and is furnished with antiques.
The inn offers four guestrooms and a hot breakfast. (See our Rooms & Rates page for details of each room.) We are open from April through October for single or multi-night stays. The house and garden are also available for small (up to 30 guest) weddings, parties and meetings.
Tionesta is a riverside community, nestled in the wooded hills of northwestern Pennsylvania that hold many outdoor recreation and site-seeing opportunities. It’s a wonderful place to retreat to, unplug, and rejuvenate yourself.
Beginning in the summer of 2016, Kellygreen will also offer one-day to weeklong art workshop packages on-site. Our Art Workshop page (coming soon) will offer updates to our workshop schedule and how to sign up for our workshop newsletter.
A few house rules:
- We welcome older children (age 8 and over). They must be supervised at all times.
- We are not able to allow pets.
- We are a smoke-free facility (a $250 cleaning fee and any damages will be charged to the credit card of anyone who breaks this rule).
- Please drink responsibly while staying with us, for your safety and the comfort of our other guests.
- We have a Midnight, lights-out curfew (unless your group has booked all of our rooms) for the comfort of all our guests.
- Reservations are required at least 48 hours in advance of your stay.
- A deposit of one night’s stay is required per room.
- Cancellations received less than one week before your scheduled stay are non-refundable, but may be applied toward your re-scheduled stay (within 12 months).
- Cancellations received more than one week before your scheduled stay will be refunded, minus a $25 fee.
- If you fail to cancel your reservation, fail to check in, or are asked to leave for any reason, your credit card will be charged for all nights of your reservation.
- We accept credit cards, personal checks and cash. We charge a $35 fee for checks returned for non-sufficient funds.
Now that the rules and policies are out of the way….we look forward to welcoming you to Kellygreen!
Call or use our Contact page if you have questions, or would like to check availability.