Kellygreen Gifts & Antiques is open in our front parlor, and offers a variety of antiques and gift items including:
- Furniture and Collectibles
- Books of local interest
- Locally made Candles
- Handmade wood and fabric Toys
- Handmade Home Décor – Quilts, Afghans, Doilies, Pillows, Rugs, Baskets, wreaths, cutting boards, etc.
- Artwork – Drawings, Paintings, Jewelry, Scarves, Greeting/Note Cards, and more by local artists
- Yeany’s Maple Syrup products
- Hogback Hill Soaps
- Forest County logo merchandise
Our shop is small, but offers a variety of products by local artists and craftsmen. Most are hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind or limited edition items, so what you see today may not be here tomorrow. We are always looking for and adding new items, so visit often to see what’s new!